Write a Review and get a FREE Mr Men Bruise Soother
Do you have any experiences with opening a Junior ISA or Children's Savings Plan? If so, we'd like you to share your experiences with other new mums and dads.
Write a product review of your Junior ISA or Children's Savings Plan and we'll send you a FREE Mr Men or a Little Miss ( Hand Warmer. This is a limited, special introductory gift, so hurry while stocks last!
Top 10 Junior ISA
Recent News so Junior ISA and other children’s savings
- Grandparents Spend More on New Baby Gifts than Mum and Dad
- NZ Launches Cloth Nappies Initiative to Save Money & Environment
- Children Save 11x More Money Than Mum and Dad
- 90% of All Crowdfunding Seekers are Men – Where are the Women Entrepreneurs?
- Saving for Grandchildren Gets Easier with Launch of New Grannynet Money Site
- Mums Give Themselves Top Marks in Affection, Say Patience Needs Work
- Record savings levels in almost a decade
- £100 a Month Saved on Average – Highest in 9 Years
- Warning for Dismal ISA Rates After Bonus Period is Over
- Budget 2013: How New the Childcare Tax-Breaks Will Affect You