Compare Stocks and Shares Junior ISAs|Compare Top Cash Junior ISAS|Junior ISA Reviews|Junior ISA Explained With the Junior ISA only recently launched by the Government, many providers have jumped at the chance to offer a Cash or Stocks and Shares Junior ISA with competitive deals and rates – and many more are in preparations to launch a Junior ISA in the near future. This wide selection of Junior ISAs means it can be hard to compare all the Junior ISAs available on the market. Our reviews and Junior ISA Compare tables have put together the different Junior ISAs that have already been launched, allowing you to compare Junior ISA rates and freebies at a glance and you can also compare the minimum deposit needed to open each Junior ISA provider.
Compare Stocks and Shares Junior ISA’s
Compare Top CASH Junior ISA’s
Powered by iProsperMedia
Note: Stocks and Shares (or Investment) Junior ISAs invest money in equity-based stocks and shares, so your Junior ISA can both increase or decrease in value
Latest News on Junior ISA
- Top of the Savings Tables: Children’s Cash Rates Up to 3%
- Grandparents Spend More on New Baby Gifts than Mum and Dad
- NZ Launches Cloth Nappies Initiative to Save Money & Environment
- Children Save 11x More Money Than Mum and Dad
- 90% of All Crowdfunding Seekers are Men – Where are the Women Entrepreneurs?
- Saving for Grandchildren Gets Easier with Launch of New Grannynet Money Site
- Mums Give Themselves Top Marks in Affection, Say Patience Needs Work
- Record savings levels in almost a decade
- £100 a Month Saved on Average – Highest in 9 Years
- Warning for Dismal ISA Rates After Bonus Period is Over